The trading rules are pretty simple. There are only three rules for our traders:
- The maximum trading size only applies to traders in Levels 1-3. Forex and Crypto maximum trading size of 0.1 Lot per 2,000 USD is based on the account balance. For Commodities and Indices, the maximum trading size is 0.01 Lot per 2,000 USD.
- If you want to leave pending orders but already have open positions, be sure that the total of all open positions plus potential pending orders does not exceed the maximum position size.
- Forex, crypto, commodities, and indices may all be traded at the same time; however, traders must be careful not to exceed the maximum allowed lot size for forex and non-forex. The lot size must be adjusted every time the balance falls below the initial balance.
- The Maximum Drawdown Limit is set according to the level of the account.
- Levels 1-2 will have a max drawdown of 5% of the initial balance.
- Levels 3-4 will have a max drawdown of 7% of the initial balance.
- Levels 5-6 will have a max drawdown of 10% of the initial balance.
- For traders in level 1, every position you open in the market must have a stop loss linked to it.
- The Stop Loss should be set within 30 Minutes after Opening the Position
- In Case you are a Scalper and open and close trades within a period of fewer than 30 minutes, you don’t need to set a Stop loss
For traders at levels 1-3, we kindly ask them to aim for 10% profitability within a period of 90 days to be eligible for payouts. But don’t worry; once you reach level 4 and earn your 4th profit share, we’ll extend your time window to a generous 120 days. When you get to level 5, your time will be extended again to 180 days. Once you get to level 6, you will have unlimited time. This gives you even more opportunities to reach your goals and succeed!
If you violate any trading rules at any time, your account will be deactivated, and you will be ineligible for the profit share. Any open trades will not be automatically liquidated, but your account will become ineligible for trading. To continue with the funding opportunity, your funded trading account must be reset. You can read more here: https://fundyourfx.com/faqs/trading-rules/how-to-reset-the-account/