A lot of our traders want to pay with WebMoney, Skrill, Payoneer, or other payment providers that we don’t provide. We want to help, and for that reason, we found one solution where you can purchase Tether/USDT on Paxful with WebMoney and then send that USDT to us as payment.
Here’s how to use Skrill to buy Tether/USDT on Paxful:
- Go to Paxful and sign in or create an account to receive a free Tether wallet. Hover over the Buy arrow, and click on Buy Tether/USDT.
- Choose Pay with Skrill, then click “Find Offers.”
- You will be sent to an offer page where you may narrow your search by adjusting the offer location to Worldwide to see all sellers. Keep an eye on the sellers’ rates, as well as their reputation ratings and feedback, to determine their credibility.
- Choose the best offer for you, and click “Buy.”
- Carefully read the offer terms and conditions, paying attention to specifics such as only transacting with verified Paxful accounts, the money or e-code coupons they take, and so on.
- Enter the amount of USDT you wish to buy and then click “Buy now.”
- In the live chat, ask the seller for more instructions and carefully follow them.
- Send the payment only when instructed by the seller, and always take a photo or screenshot of the receipt.
- Mark the transaction as “Paid” once the payment has been received.
- The seller will confirm the payment and release the USDT from their secure escrow service.
- Once you have the USDT in your wallet, click on Wallet.
- On the Wallet page, click on “Send”.
- Enter the amount into USDT AMOUNT field and the recipient’s USDT address into To USDT Address field. You can send it to:
USDT ERC20: 0x5785603fb36692d58d901dbe4cb3b4e51020f7e8
- Double-check the receiver’s USDT address and the amount you are sending. If you have enabled 2FA for sending, enter your 2FA one-time password into the 2FA Code field and click Send now.
- Your USDT is sent successfully and you are redirected to the Wallet page.
- Once you paid by USDT, kindly email us with a screenshot at email@example.com to confirm your transaction.